Since 2008, PIEF has hosted the Excellence in Personal Injury and Disability Management Awards to celebrate and showcase the outstanding achievements of our industry.
They are designed to:
• Provide a benchmark for best practice within the industry
• Encourage the continual raising of standards, leading to a better experience for those impacted by personal injury / disability
• Reinforce the value of and inspire confidence in the personal injury and disability management industry
• Publicly recognise and reward excellence and to promote a platform of celebration for the industry
The prize for each award (except the Outstanding Contribution by an Individual or Team Award) is $3,000. The prize for the winner of the Outstanding Contribution by an Individual or Team Award is $12,000 and will be used as a contribution towards a PIEF approved Australian or International study tour, project or initiative.
Congratulations to all of the winners in our 2022 Excellence in Personal Injury & Disability Management Awards.
The winners were recognised at The Excellence in Personal Injury & Disability Management Awards Dinner on Tuesday 11 October at the Sofitel Brisbane.
Congratulations to our Awards Finalists.
Comcare is the government regulator, workers’ compensation insurer, claims manager and scheme administrator. Through our role, we work with employees and other workers, employers, service providers and other organisations to:
• minimise the impact of harm in the workplace
• improve recovery at work and return to work
• promote the health benefits of good work
We collaborate and partner with other schemes and organisations on research and innovative projects that improve outcomes.
More information about Comcare go to comcare.gov.au or call us on 1300 366 979.