Since 2008, PIEF has hosted the Excellence in Personal Injury and Disability Management Awards to celebrate and showcase the outstanding achievements of our industry.
They are designed to:
• Provide a benchmark for best practice within the industry
• Encourage the continual raising of standards, leading to a better experience for those impacted by personal injury / disability
• Reinforce the value of and inspire confidence in the personal injury and disability management industry
• Publicly recognise and reward excellence and to promote a platform of celebration for the industry
The prize for each award (except the Outstanding Contribution by an Individual or Team Award) is $3,000. The prize for the winner of the Outstanding Contribution by an Individual or Team Award is $12,000 and will be used as a contribution towards a PIEF approved Australian or International study tour, project or initiative.
We are excited to announce the 2023 winners who were awarded at the 2023 Awards Gala Dinner held at Adelaide Oval on August 29.
We are excited to announce the finalists who will be recognised at the 2023 Awards Gala Dinner being held at the historic Adelaide Oval on August 29.
We received over 180 exceptional submissions for the Excellence in Personal Injury & Disability Management Awards from all over the country, and after some careful deliberation by our judges, the selection process is now complete. We congratulate all of you on your outstanding contributions to our industry.
Thank you also for the support of our judges and the extensive work by the selection committee in finalising the shortlist of award nominees.
Being recognised as a finalist is a significant achievement, and we are pleased to announce the following nominees.
Congratulations to our Awards Finalists.
Comcare is the government regulator, workers’ compensation insurer, claims manager and scheme administrator. Through our role, we work with employees and other workers, employers, service providers and other organisations to:
• minimise the impact of harm in the workplace
• improve recovery at work and return to work
• promote the health benefits of good work
We collaborate and partner with other schemes and organisations on research and innovative projects that improve outcomes.
More information about Comcare go to comcare.gov.au or call us on 1300 366 979.